Monday, September 30, 2019

Amazon Round Up

 Well it's been a FEW Months but I'm back and here to share a round up of some good Amazon Finds! Now I’m a frequent amazon shopper so I’m only linking up a few items that have been a repeat go to items.
                     

   When   F.G.Y Nightgown reached out to collab I was pretty excited. Tnley is way super into dressing up and all this pretty. So this Nightgown made her dreams come true!! The quality is great, not to thin and it passes the twirl Test.

 
 

This Outfit came together so perfectly. The Cardigan is a fun knit with pocket detail and the color is the most perfect color for the fall season.The  Dress was better then what I was expecting it to be. I was really worried about the floral print being to cartoonish but this dress made it all come together. I purchased this outfit for a Sunflower Festival that I attended. I since worn this outfit several times after.
   

Okay so lately Twinning with my mini has been one of our favorite things. And who isn't Wild about the leopard trend??? I'm totally here for it.I'm pretty basic when it comes to trendy things, so this Leopard Tee was a good find. I've been loving it all summer and I'm still grabbing for it going into fall. I've even paired it with the Cardigan above.


Little Miss Sass -a-Frass Rocking her Flower Sunny's The "Easter Bunny" brought these to her and she has been loving them all summer. And who am I kidding they are the cutest things ever on her! Her Swimsuit is from Janela Bay

       
For more on my amazon finds check out www.amazon.com/shop/topknotsandbuttonups