Thursday, November 1, 2018

October Amazon Finds

   Holy Cow!!!! I can’t believe it’s the first of November, I’m starting to panic knowing the Holidays are just around the corner. Have you guys started your Shopping??
   Today I want to share with you all a few Amazon Prime finds for under $35. These are items I purchased during October and feel like some of these things would be perfect for the upcoming Holidays. 
1-Olive Green Toddler Dress This one is the most perfect olive green color, I originally purchased for family pictures but I’ve dressed my daughter in it for several other events. It fits pretty true to size, She wears a 3T in most of her clothes and that was what I purchased but I suggest sizing up one if your child is taller.
2-  Legendary Whitetail Men’s Flannel This was another purchase for family pictures, My husband can get picky when it comes to clothes so when he tried on this flannel button down I was presently Surprise he liked it. I loved that it looked nice and dressed up on him and he was comfortable.  I'm thinking I may snag up a few more for Christmas gifts. 
3-Black Lace Flower Dress Okay so another Toddler dress. I was Strapped for time and needed something quick for a Halloween Costume, this little dress was exactly What I was looking for and it pulled everything together. Guys its held up nicely, way better then any Halloween costume.
4- I'm pretty excited  To share these next two items, I'm always on the look for trendy pieces for a good price. And we all know that you never know what your going to get when you order off Amazon or any online store for that matter. So first I'm so happy to report to you guys about  this Henley...... Deep Green Henley (Pictured Below)  I will be purchasing in other colors! Its super light weight so perfect for layering up. The cute Button Snaps add the perfect detail. I'm obsessed with this deep green color for the fall and winter. I did sizes up one size, I'm normally a small but wanted this top to fit slightly over sized so I went with a medium and I'm so happy that I did. (I'm 5'2 Pant Size 26 Just for reference)
 
5- Mia Cori Slip ons ( Pictured above) I've been on the search for a good pair of slip on sneakers. I love the neutral color perfect to pair with anything, the fit, these are a must for any mama on the go! These fit true to size, I wear a size 6 and I have a wider foot and I so far love these and will be rocking them until there is too much snow on the ground. 
    I hope you enjoyed my finds from October, the best part is all these items are under $35 and if your a amazon prime member they will ship to you in two day!!! Can I get a  hallelujah!!!! 
Until next time, xoxo Courtney