Monday, January 28, 2019

My First Fix

So this post is WELL over due. Back in December I received my First ever Stitch Fix Box. After hearing about it and my sweet Sister in law raving about her boxes I decided I needed to see what this was all about. 
So to start, I live about an hour to two hours away from any real shopping.Dragging two kids to stores is not ideal for me or them.  So I'm a big online shopper but I hate the hassle of returns. Stitch Fix made the shopping come to me and returning so super easy.
Getting Started
Signing up took only minutes and they provided you with a simple survey to really dial in on what your style is, then paired you up with a stylist. I'm a stay at home mama so all the nice office attire was a defiant no go for me.In the survey I made that clear.  I also don't do too much color in my wardrobe You know I like my neutral colors, but I'm not scared to try something new. I specified that I was really looking into jeans because to be honest its been a few years since I've splurged on a good pair of denim.
Receiving My Box
Inside the Box I received Five clothing items and also there were handy styling cards for each item inside the box along with a round up of what each item cost. The styling cards have two different ways to wear each piece, which took the guess work out of know what to wear with each item.
So What Did I Get
So now the part you all have been waiting for right!! What did I get in my Box.
The first thing that caught my eye in the box as I was opening it was this Polly Two Pocket Cardigan By PINQUE. I absolutely Loved the quality of the knit and the striped colors were just perfect. Along with the Cardigan, My stylist added this Dulce 3/4 sleeve Cross Front Top by Emory Park which pair perfectly with the cardigan. So like I said previously  I've been on the hunt for some good denim. The Third thing I got in my box are these Berlin Distressed Girlfriend Jean By 1822 Denim. I really liked the light distressing on these jeans and the cuff hem was another fun extra detail I loved. All Three of the item in the the box made a complete outfit that was perfect for my everyday mommy lifestyle. 
So this Shenaya Knit Top by Pink Clover, Is AMAZING!! I love the quality and how comfortable this cowl neck hoodie is. What sold me on this one was the light weight material and that I could throw this on to run to the gym or just chasing kids. Oh and did I mention the Color!!! My Stylist nailed it on this Piece, 


 
Lastly My Absolute Favorite Piece out of the whole box was this Amarah One Pocket Flannel By, Mello Day. I own a ton of flannel but nothing that is this soft! I could wear this everyday, with some leggings, dress it up with a Black Skirt or wear the way a have pictured here. This Top off my whole experience. 
If your interested in trying Stitch Fix Click this Link Get Your Fix And Receive $25 Dollars off your first box.